Latest News Related to COVID-19
March 20, 2020
Top Five Things Gastroenterologists Should Know About Telehealth
Access the Joint GI Society Guide on New Telehealth Rules during COVID-19 Public Health Emergency
March 16, 2020
COVID-19 Response: Special Note to Clinicians: To assist you and your team with accelerating your review process, here is an overview/demo video of GI OnDEMAND’s telehealth platform.
If you are ready to subscribe, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
GI OnDEMAND also offers weekly informational webinars. See upcoming dates and register now
Secure Video Visits
ACG Members: Secure Your Special Rate
- Makes chronic care management easier and more convenient
- Improves the opportunity for treatment compliance
- Enables secure and convenient video appointments
- Provides free access to evidence-based information and online community support
- Private-cloud servers are hosted in a fully secured, top-tier, third-party server center and supported by a top-tier backup server facility.
- The highest level of datacenter security and automatic software upgrades.
- Platform access from anywhere, redundant backup and recovery systems,
- Data center is a SSAE 16 SOC I Type II, PCI, HIPAA and HITECH-compliant environment with multiple database servers, web servers, load balancing technology and firewall with IPS.
- Forty states and DC currently have a law that governs private payer telehealth reimbursement policy. Although Georgia passed a private payer law, it does not become effective until Jan. 1, 2020
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services finalized a rule this spring allowing Medicare Advantage plans to offer additional telehealth services as basic benefits.
- Fifty states and Washington, DC provide reimbursement for some form of live video in Medicaid fee-for-service.
- The majority of states have no restrictions around eligible provider types; ten states have authorized six or more types of providers to treat patients through telehealth.
FULL-ECOSYSTEM PATIENT SUPPORT
- Access to allied healthcare providers such as registered dietitians and clinical psychologists with GI expertise
- Evidence-based digestive health-related information
- Online support community with expert guidance
- Education materials and resources, such as the Digestive Health Insights newsletter
EASY & CONVENIENT
- Integrates into your current patient care workflow
- Cloud-based so no need for complicated technology installations or configurations
- Optional EHR/EMR integration available
- Optional e-prescribing available
- Mobile app available for your patients to easily join a virtual session via smartphone or tablet
For Special Pricing, Demos, More Information
Register for GI OnDEMAND®
*Your registration begins the process of learning more about GI OnDEMAND, how to integrate it into your practice and the next steps for onboarding. Registration also keeps you in loop of latest news, updates and more.
© 2019 GASTRO GIRL INC ALL RIGHTS RESERVED